Name of Company – Lagos, Nigeria
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiate/close deals and handle Inquiries, complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Building and maintaining a Customer relation Management database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- High school degree
Application Deadline: 31/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: ₦50,000.00 – ₦80,000.00 per month
- Sales : 2 years (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place